Message from the Manager of Airways Hotel
To our valued guests, partners and friends,
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) crises and PNG's State of Emergency places additional responsibilities and obligations on businesses of all kinds. I am writing to let you know how Airways Hotel is responding.
We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 and are working hard every day to ensure the hotel remains running to the highest standard. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is of paramount importance.
The kitchen and housekeeping staff are vigorously maintaining high levels of hygiene, including wearing masks and regularly sanitising high-touch points such as door handles and lift buttons.
Our team is briefed on a daily basis and we are providing increased medical support to our staff.
We take pride in providing genuine hospitality, encompassing first-class service and attention to detail. We thank you for your trust and patience. We look forward to welcoming you to Airways Hotel – a place apart - very soon.
Always a pleasure...
General Manager, Airways Hotel
Updated opening times at Airways Hotel
- Vue Restaurant: open as usual
- Vue Lounge Bar: open as usual
- Bacchus Restaurant: open for dinner only, 6.00pm - 10.00pm
- Deli KC: open open as usual
- Seven C's cafe: open as usual
- Havanaba: open as usual
- Business Centre: open as usual
- Bliss the Spa: open by appointment only
- Health & Fitness Club: open 8.00am - 8.00pm
- Room Service: available 24/7