Message from the Manager of Airways Hotel
To our valued guests, partners and friends,
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) crises and PNG's Pandemic Act places additional responsibilities and obligations on businesses of all kinds. The situation is changing every day and is very fluid. I am writing to let you know how Airways Hotel is responding.
We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19, especially in Port Moresby. We are working hard every day to ensure the hotel remains running to the highest standard. The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is of paramount importance.
The kitchen and housekeeping staff are vigorously maintaining high levels of hygiene, including wearing masks, some wearing gloves and face shields, and are regularly sanitising high-touch points such as door handles and lift buttons. Our vehicles are sanitised after every use.
All guests and staff entering the hotel are given hand sanitiser and their temperature is checked.
Our team is briefed on a daily basis and we are providing increased medical
support to our staff, should that be required.
We take pride in providing genuine hospitality, encompassing first-class service and attention to detail. We thank you for your trust and patience. We look forward to welcoming you to Airways Hotel – a place apart - very soon.
Always a pleasure...
General Manager, Airways Hotel
Updated opening times at Airways Hotel
- Vue Restaurant: open as usual
- Vue Lounge Bar: open as usual
- Bacchus Restaurant: open for dinner only, 6.00pm - 10.00pm
- Deli KC: open open as usual
- Seven C's cafe: open as usual (* see update below)
- Havanaba: open as usual
- Business Centre: open as usual (* see update below)
- Bliss the Spa: open 9.00am - 9.00pm (except public holidays) (* see update below)
- Health & Fitness Club: open 5.30am - 10.00pm
- Room Service: available 24/7
* NOTE: Retail shops, Seven C's, Bliss the Spa and Dakota Business Centre will be closed 5 January 2021 until further notice due to major maintenance work.